Salad Fingers Episode 3 Salad Fingers Episode 3

Play me a song.

From what I've seen people don't seem to like this one quite as much as the others. Personally it came in the middle for me. Below number two but above number one.
Heck, it's almost my favourite for the fiddle alone. But with the voice of the BBQ-Man being just a bit too normal the style doesn't cap out.
In the humour vein I'd grant this as probably the funniest.
Would you like a glass of warm milk?
That's hilarity in a can.

Captain Buttplug Captain Buttplug

WEEE!!!!

What? Can't I like this?

bashman vs Pooh bashman vs Pooh

Horray!

What? I like that song...
And bashing things with sticks.
And breasts.

Actually I don't know what I'm doing?

JOHNNY BE GOOD!

Scrap Book: Bohh vs. Nosu Scrap Book: Bohh vs. Nosu

Fuck nuts

I loved this damn moive. Wish I could do something as good. And it even looks like something I'd doodle sometime.

Star Trek Part 2 Star Trek Part 2

Hello

It made me go ha ha.

5 out of 5 voter here !!! 5 out of 5 voter here !!!

Me like cheese

That's all I really have to say. And, can I get that music off of you? Seriously. I'm no making fun of it. I like it. Don't make me hassle you.

Sheepman Sheepman

He he he

I wish Sheepman could fight with Hydrated Man. But I think sheep man died.

Avatar Avatar

I liked it. I also like Spam.

I pooped my pants when I saw this. I have diarreiah. No seriously. I like it. It's short and pointless, but it's drawn so damn good, that stuff doesn't matter. I wish I could do that, Then Hydrated Man would be ever so much fun.

Tana - Crossroads Tana - Crossroads

Mommy, it's over!!

That's it! That's the end! No! You can make more. It just got interesting. Argh! This always happens! Well, not always. But still, I mean come on. Pfft.... Anyway, ummmm.... Nice to see your work that is nice and stuff or something. 'kay bye.

Heroes of Cybertron Heroes of Cybertron

Transformers are nifty keen.

It took quite a while to download on my crappy computer, but I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. I'm glad I did. This may not have the best plot. I'm sure the whole movie would be excelent, not something I'd watch at my current conection. But still... ummmm... I love those transformers in a non-sexual way. After all, they're robots in "de skys", as I used to think as a lad. Anyway, bye.